Double Arch Rubber Joint
Double arch rubber joints, also known as double sphere rubber joints, are designed for piping systems to absorb pipe movements, relieve stress, reduce system noise/vibration, compensate for misalignment/offset and to protect rotating mechanical equipment against start-up surge forces.
Features and Benifits
·Absorbs directional movement
·Absorbs vibration, noise and shock
·Compensates for misalignment
·Double arch design, more flexibility
·Economical fully molded construction
·Special grooved flange ring design, prevent rubber end pulling out
·Solid galvanized steel floating flanges speed the installation time
·No gaskets required; integrally rubber flanged design
Looking for ideal Double Arch Rubber Joint Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Double Arch Rubber Joint are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Double Arch Rubber Joint. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
1. Nonstandard items beyond above tables available, contact GYLDT before placing an order.
2. The rated pressure 2.5MPa products will only be sold with control units.
3. Pressure rating is based on 30℃ operating temperature. The pressure rating is reduced at higher temperatures.
4. Weights in the above table are joints with DIN PN16 drilling retaining ring flanges.
5. Movements shown in the above table are non-concurrent.
6. Rated pressure in the above table is the maximum "working pressure". Test pressure is 1.5 times "working pressure", Burst pressure is 4 times " work pressure".
7. Normally, the flange drilling is based on DIN PN16, ANSI 150/250/300 lbs, BS PN10, JIS 10K are also available upon request.
1. Other Tubes material available upon request, contact GYLDT for more information.
2. Other Flange material available upon request, contact GYLDT for more information.
3. Other Flange standard available upon request, contact GYLDT for more information.
+86 371 60388868