Product Details: Triple Offset Butterfly Valve
Triple offset butterfly valves are designed in accordance with API 609 or other standards with features of bi-directional, lightweight, cost-effective and low torque. For triple offset butterfly valves, the working temperature range is -196℃~ 500℃, and there are various materials for choose. In many industries, triple offset butterfly valve can be used not only on-off but also
regulating the flow, thus it's replacing traditional Gate, Globe & Ball valve.
Triple eccentric design and the cone shaped sealing mechanism for Triple Offset Butterfly Valves
1. Zero leakage and tight shut-off
2. Fire safe Triple Offset Butterfly Valves
3. Advantage of the geometric construction
4. Low friction between a disc and a seat
5. Low Torque enables the compact actuator and long lifetime
6. Sealing mechanism is designed for heat-expansion
7. Wide range of application from the cryogenic to high temperature
8. Unique packing material provides fugitive emission packing
9. Super long usage life
10. Double block and bleed
11. Blowout-proof stem
To have positive sealing and increase sealing capacity, the axis of the shaft is placed behind The center line of sealing point on our Triple
Offset Butterfly Valves.
To reduce running torque and friction between disc and Seat, the Triple Offset Butterfly Valves axis of the shaft is eccentric to the center of
the valve and piping line.
Cone shaped disc seat and body seat is inclined around the axis of the seat and center line to remove abrasion of the seats.
|Size||80A (3") ~ 3000A (120")|
|Rating||JIS 10K, 20K, 30K / ANSI 150#, 300#, 600# / PN10, 16, 20 / API 609|
|Temp. Range||-50℃ ~ 650℃ ( Over 400℃ : Please contact us )|
|Materials||Body||Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, Cast Steel, Stainless Steel, (Ni) Al Bronze, Duplex S.S, etc.|
|Disc||Stainless Steel, (Ni) Al Bronze, Duplex S.S, etc.|
|Seat||Metal ( Laminated Metal )|
Product Images: Triple Offset Butterfly Valve